Set of 4 Villager Glass Clips for various Stoves. The purpose of these sprung clips is to hold the glass in place. When replacing the brass nuts, it is important not to over tighten. 1 Pack contains 4 Glass Clips and 4 Brass Nuts.
How to fit Villager Glass Clips
- Lay door flat on suitable worktop.
- Replace glass and gasket.
- Press glass clip over door studs
- Screw brass nut over top to secure in place.
- Do not over tighten nut. Finger tight is sufficient.
For more tips on how to fit stove glass, clips and screws, please see our glass page.