Cast Iron Panini Press for Stoves. Perfect for making toasted sandwiches or grilling bacon on top of your wood burning stoves or multi fuel appliance. This nifty stove accessory allows you to make tasty treas from the comfort of your own stove top. Cooking time will vary.
Instructions for using your panini press:
- Lightly Brush your sandwiches with oil. Place them in the panini press and close the lid. Place carefully on top of your stove.
- The time taken to cook will vary based on your stove and the burn temperature.
- Remove when ready. Take care as the unit will be hot.
- Season, add your fillings and enjoy.
- After use wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Approx Dimensions: Length 215mm, Height 35mm, Width 150mm
This Panini Press may not be compatible for all stoves on the market. For example, stoves with large canopies will not have sufficient heat transfer for this to work. It is the customers responsibility to assess the suitability of the product. Ensure this product has been ‘cured’ or ‘seasoned’ prior to first use. Always read the instructions and use carefully.
Product may vary slightly from image.